Thursday, April 24, 2008

What's Coming

I've got three stories left to post. I've been debating whether to post the next two, and I've decided to go ahead. They're relationship stories that wrap things up between various characters in the book, and therein lies my problem with them. The Natalie-Chris story, especially, seems too methodical, even repetitive of the other stories. It's my least favorite story in this collection. But I've referenced it in the last story, so I'm going to include it.

Disregard the "Read More"--that's all of this post.

2 comments:

BernardL said...

I'm nearly caught up on your stories. I don't find them repetitive at all. They are not my usual literary fare, but I've enjoyed the writing. You portray the different personalities with a very real touch.

Price of Silence said...

Thanks, Bernard. I wrote most of these stories in 2000 and then wrote Last Chance and the next story several years later.

I wish I could say I was caught up on Layla, but unfortunately I'm only in the February stories. Oh, well, I'll keep plugging along!