Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Meme from sex

Sort of fits, doesn't it?

I'll try to keep this Tag! You're It! post relevant. Here are six random facts about me.

1. I have two born-again sisters who are, obviously, pro-life.

2. My mother and grandmother both had hysterectomies, my mother sometime shortly after I was born (never gotten quite clear on that one). How's that for Catholic birth control?

3. I was in the Legion of Mary when I was about 12.

4. My sister is the only one of six children who has children--and she has six.

5. I've been in love six times.

6. I had my tubes tied in November 2003. Before that, I was on the pill for 20 years, give or take. Something like 90 percent of American women use birth control at some point in their lives. (There. I snuck in a statistic, even if it is undocumented.)

Not sure this is really about me...hmm. On the plus side, the six entries contain a lot of even numbers.

Whatever. Here are the rules:

I was tagged by SexScenesatStarbucks.

1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
5. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment at their blog.
6. Let your tagger know when your entry is up.

And I tag:

Todd
Bernard
Jer

I know it's only three...but I had to break the even-number thing that was going on. Plus, I felt shy.

(Disregard the "Read More" on this post--there is no more.)

1 comment:

Todd Bradley said...

Thanks for thinking of me, but I never do these kind of things. If someone really wants to know random facts about me, I think they'd just check out my website. There are more random facts there than you can shake a stick at!